Aug 4, 2015

Sprained neck and shoulder and bashed up foot...




It was a normal morning and I was kick-scooting to work as I do most mornings.
But there's this hotel where I usually walk past due to taxis standing there and they might open a door and slam into me and such..
This was a very early morning so I decided to scoot very slowly past the cars.
I didn't see the tomato slice on the ground and my scooter slipped.
I fly fist first into a brick wall and the scooter falls on my foot.
Only I can do this! I mean a frekkin tomato slice?!

Anyway the force of me catching my fall with my fist, sprains my neck and shoulder badly.
The pain creeps up quite long after the actual injury occurs.
But the pain was so massive. Sleepless nights, ice, pills and cream nothing helping.
Now the pain is gone but the bruises are not hahah
Also my arm is very weak and tingles all the time.
Apparently I will be looking at 2-4 weeks of discomfort :)

So I have decided to look out for any vegetables on the ground that might be after me..
And in general be more vigilant on my scooting journeys.

Toodles..

2 comments:

  1. Aww, honey! You're just as talented as me when it comes to getting hurt in the most peculiar ways. Hope you feel better soon. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My GP was not really sure if I was serious when I told him hahah I'm feeling much better already but looking at a couple of weeks to get back on track. <3

      Delete