Sep 28, 2015

What is this now...?

Three days ago I had to walk home from working in Sloane Square which isn't such a big deal, I walk all the time.
But for some reason my knee hurt so badly while walking..
Thought it most likely was just a little glitch, but the next day was exactly the same.
Then came my day off and I stayed home and the knee obviously in rest mode was fine until again this morning walking to work and scooting home hurt badly.
It feels almost like its rusting inside if that makes any sense :-D
Knowing nothing can be done at this point as they have done all they can, all I can do is start a knee diary to take note.

Feels kinda silly but atleast it will give me overview in case I have to take it further.
It really is so demotivating to get pain back when we all think it's gone.

"Sigh"

No comments:

Post a Comment