Feb 17, 2016

Life...



I've been quiet for a while and I wanna be honest with you.
I have so many good things going on, good people around me.
But somehow I feel like I'm not where I should be in life, what have I achieved that means anything?
My close friends are getting married, having children.
And society says that I should too..
I'm not alone, I'm seeing someone, he is such a gladiator in his work, and what he does I respect to the fullest. And I admire him so much.
But we're still getting to know each other.
So we're not ready to get married or have children.

Even with that said, the tumour I had will always be a threat of coming back. So that's another challenge.

I wish society, media and people could just take step back and realise there are no rule on how one should live their life

After meeting this man, people have judged, and they have absolutely no clue what it's about.
But regardless of that, just because my relationship is unlike yours, is it wrong?

Think before you judge.

I don't know,
There's pressure from everywhere and all I wanna do is live and not be judged for not following "the rules of how it should be"


No comments:

Post a Comment