Jul 4, 2015

Busy little StyleLis-t...







I have been so busy, but busy doing what I love and what I have been chasing for the last 5yrs!

I have my first regular client here in London and it was amazing.

Have spent this Saturday off working on creating the best report I possibly can.

And while going through my bible of Image Consultancy I found a photo of myself at the age of three looking completely fabulous...
You can tell already that style was my destiny ;)

The heat and sunshine has hit London and I'm enjoying it when I can, so nice with summer finally. 

I have also decided to try out this waist training thing to see if I can refine this hourglass shape a bit more, let's see how it goes.

Anyway, I have to continue writing so y'all take care out there!




No comments:

Post a Comment