Jul 16, 2015

The verdict...





I had my second appointment with my BioPoly surgeon today and it's good and less good.
I had to wait for quite a long time but passed the time by helping lost elderly find their way to x-Ray and also befriended loads of other fellow knee challenged people in the waiting room :)

When I finally get seen by Dr Nathwani he says " Welcome, your highness" he knows his place ;)

Everything looks good but I will be having pain episodes how ever we look at this.
My muscle tone is better but still 20% of loss so more work needed.
I no longer need physio assistance so I'm good to go on my own, not that I had any help for the last 8 months anyway.

I should be happy with this and obviously it's a massive improvement...but whenever I have a pain episode I feel so sad and scared that the old ways are coming back.

I guess a year isn't such a long time and I can still improve more so I'm still hopeful.

That's all I have for now..
Nite nite


No comments:

Post a Comment